8.25.2007

A slow hot wind

It's time to talk about my own business.This blog was born only one month ago and hundreds of ddwatchers already come to visit it and read what I write (or I hope so...)
I'm very proud of myself and my *work*.
I'm very proud of all ddwatchers who care about Mr.Duchovny and are interested of a genuine kind of project like mine. So I wanna say hello to all ddwatchers (now my friends too) from USA,France,Spain,Canada,Hong Kong, UK,Mexico,Australia,Philippines -and at last but not the least - Italy, who drop by here.I'm sorry if I don't mention all the countries,but you have to trust me: we're becoming really many!
So -while a slow hot wind is blowing here and remind me of California and Hank Moody- I decide to widen my blog and work on a new section.
And from now on,if you are used to read these posts and turn often back to check the updates,I'll glad to read several comments from you...let me hear your voice ddwatchers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai ispirato una ragazza su Haven ad aprire un blog su David!! pensava che il blog fosse mio, ma le ho detto che facevo un pò di pubblicità x te!! quindi ti ringrazio da parte sua! non so se ha già lasciato un commento, perchè mi ha detto che l'avrebbe fatto... se vuoi ti lascio il link del suo blog!!

fammi sapere!!!

birDDer said...

grazie!!!
non sapevo venisse da Haven!!!
il link l'ho trovato due giorni fa,vagando sul web!
ringraziala da parte mia!!

serendipity said...

I'm soooo sorry I thought the blog was the other person's.
THANK YOU for the inspiration. I'm not so good with graphics and decided to give up after awhile. Then I saw your blog and thought, 'wow, this is awesome.' I decided to try again.
I've finally read through all of your entries. I really enjoy your explorations of symbolism, philosophical thought, and your very, very European perspective on this character.

birDDer said...

thanks for your compliments!
I'm glad you like my free thoughts about Californication ,one day I hope we will collaborate :)))
So the european perspective will join that american !